Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The last visit to gynae, I've put on almost 10kg and bb weighed close to 2kg already. It's no wonder I feel my tummy getting bigger and heavier by the weeks. Sometimes I even feel him kicking, punching, somersaulting inside me... Ouch. But I am glad he's active and growing steadily.

Been more conscious of my figure, sometimes feel so sad to see a big huge me with no waistline anymore, only more cellulite growing around my belly and thighs and my flabby arms. I think it's my innate vanity driving me to put in effort to look groomed and pretty each day for work. I dont want to look like a slob, wobbling around. It will really make my day when I get compliments from people - colleagues, aquaintances, friends that I look very good despite being in my last trimester. :) 

The thought of shopping in the crowded malls is not very appealing for me. So I have been shopping online. My summer breeze dress just arrived today and it can go with my lovely new pink shoes with lots of diamonds! :)
Shopping is my passion. I feel so excited and happy just browsing at the lovely things online. :)

Wondering now whether to get a sling or bb carrier.

No comments: