Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Latest update my ah boy is almost 2.4kg. His face is round and his cheeks are definitely chubby.
These days I feel my stomach so stretched and tight. I think I ve been experiencing irregular contractions lately. Sometimes I cant even move when it's too intense and tight. Is this a sign that the day of labour is drawing near? No other accompanying signs though.. doc estimated that he will be around 2.8-3kg when born. My cute little bb, really looking forward to seeing him. Though honestly I am anxious and even fearful sometimes of the labour process.
CNY is just round the corner, and in my late stage of pregnancy, i m really not looking forward to travelling around, socialising with relatives i barely know (dar's side) or entertaining relatives, frens and students who are visiting. These days i simply enjoy the "me" time i ve with dearest ah boy and spending quality time with dar. As THE DAY approaches, i treasure each day of peace and quiet at home more. Hopefully i do get some time to rest this CNY.
Wonder when my dear boy will be ready to meet the world? He'll be full term by next week. I truly hope he'll be everything that me and dar have been praying for. He will, by God's grace. :)
Im gg to be a mummy soon! Quite an adjustment for me in many ways, but im sure with everyone's support I can do it.  

No comments: