Its 520am. I think Im up since 3am. I think I might suffer from sleep deprivation if my sleeping cycle continues like that when sch starts. I just couldnt get enough rest to function normally in the day. Thankfully I can take pockets of nap since its the hols. But such cycle have to change once things get into full swing in school.
To keep myself perky and energetic, I have been staying home most of the days, doing simple chores resting and relaxing my body. It doesnt take much to tire me out nowadays. So I am focusing on resting as much as possible when I have time now so that my body can cope with demands of work and last few weeks of my pregnancy. Been saying N-O to activities and commitments which will zap my energy. Staying far from things which cause me to be tired, stress or emotional. What I really need is rest and more rest!
Being deprive from my fav acitivity- ShoppinG, (no prizes for guessing it right.), I managed to spend a bomb at this store called Kitschen and Maternity house before I give up shopping totally for a few mths. Of cos after which I regretted since I dont think i cant wear much of the clothes after giving birth. Some pieces are bot on impulse, which i dont think serve me very well as at this almost final stage of pregnancy.
One problem I face about pregnancy is getting the right maternity bra/nursing bra. These bras look so unattractive and boring, offering hardly much support for our new upgraded sizes. And each time i bot a piece thinking that this is it, the next mth it cannot fit. I have resorted to buying the bra extenders, which are serving me well at the moment. But I have yet to find the "perfect" nursing bra yet. And whatever things with prefix Maternity is not cheap. I regretted not investing in Maternity wear earlier, instead of buying "normal" wear which can only fit for a while and I have to keep replenishing with upgraded sizes, I should have just bought maternity wear earlier in the pregnancy, where the utility is higher. Oh well, this is another lesson learnt.
Feeling groggy... think i ll try to catch some rest before gg for svc later. Hope I can sleep like a log. *fingers crossed*

No comments:
Post a Comment