Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Lately I havent been sleeping well. Each time I get up to pee, I have difficulty gg back to sleep. So tonite instead of tossing and turning in bed, I decided to do some work. Its almost 7am. Been up for at least 3 hrs already and I managed to finish preparing my set of notes and tutorial for this term. Yeah, at least I accomplish something. :) My sleeping cycle has gone haywire... to take it in the positive light.. maybe my body is preparing me for bb to be born. I feel thrilled to feel bb's movements. It's as though he's telling me he's accompanying me and I am not up alone, in the middle of the night. What a warm and comforting thought.

Though I look forward to motherhood, at the same time the daunting and challenging role scares me too. Oh well maybe when I get busy with sch I will have less time to think too much about childbirth and childcare. Im at a point that I feel like Im pregnant forever. I feel so bulky and clumsy, that Im "wobbling" around. I cant imagine my stomach can stretch so much like a balloon. It's amazing. I hope my tummy does go back to the original state after birth. Heard about nasty stretch marks which I hope I dont have.

I am so irk by heartburn. Really affected my appetite and even sleep. It doesnt seem to go away. I constantly feel choked. It's a sucky feeling no matter how little i drink or eat, it's still there. I ll get dr to give me some med. The only good thing is I can keep my weight in check.

No comments: