Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Confessions of a preggie.
Feeling a little down. Partly my one week hol coming to an end.And though I am one foot in my 2nd trimester, my "evening sickness" is still not over yet. I cant go shopping like in the past as I tire out easily. I am still repelled by the smell of chinese cooking and some other things.

BB is already 13 weeks coming 14. I really wish I will be back to normal soon. I feel so stress by Dar and his mum. Dar will feel frustrated whenever he sees me in the lethargic state during evenings, not able to eat much. It's not like I want to "torture" our bb, but Im feeling so unwell and nauseous that I really dont have appetite, what can I do?! I olso wish and wish I have cravings like other preggies. They can eat like a cow. But not me. You think I want to starve myself and the bb?!

My MIL "advise" me not to drink coke for fear of me having diabeties. It's not like I love drinking coke, but coke seems to help with my nausea and I always feel "shiok" after drinking it. Dar kept psychoing me and insisting i take some herbs to strengthen my body... telling me i have a weak constitution blah blah blah... must listen to the older folks and the dos and donts (must be from his mum again), what the gynae said may not be reliable etc etc. As it is, I find it an "ordeal" to swallow all the pills in the morning, I really dread smelly herbal stuffs and i dun wish to add to my misery. What saddens me is that I feel they are more concern abt the bb than how I feel. Pls dont doubt that I dont want the best for my bb just becos i dun believe in these old wives' tales and I have "limitations" now that i am pregnant.

Pple tell me to "enjoy my pregnancy". How to? I wonder? I olso wish very much I can. But so far I dun enjoy one single bit of it, except for doing the scan once every mth and seeing the bb inside me.

I really really hope things will improve for me. More than anyone else, I want to go back to normal, working 8-10hrs a day, meet frens for dinner, go shopping, spa pedi etc... I want back my life!

No comments: