BB is 11 weeks. From my last blog till now, I am experiencing worse symptoms. I vomitted on 3 occasions. Once at home, twice outside. The nauseous is uncontrollable during the "peak" phase and I can hardly eat in the evenings. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who will make me hot milo to go with my biscuits to fill my stomach.
But when I saw the bb inside me, it was amazing. I didnt expect that from a "dot" during 6 weeks, he has grown into a being with head, hands, legs, buttocks etc... We even saw his private part! Haha yes should be a boy. At least my nauseous is worth it, to know the bb is growing steadily and well. :)
Stay tuned for the scans.. I'll try post up the pic.
Some tried and tested places/food I can go/eat for meals
Places
Kenny rogers
Botanic gardens
Ikea
Ampang Niang Dou Fu
Mac
Subway
Cafes - coffee bean
Yoshinoya
Food
Hawaiian pizza
Drumlets
Pasta
Chicken rice
Any sandwich
Fast food
chips and crackers
I hope there will be more to the list soon! And I really hope my symptoms will subside soon.
Im sick again. The flu bug has attacked me yet again! Sigh... didnt want to take too much medication as it's not gd for bb. Feeling hoorible.
Thankfully I got 2 days to rest and recuperate at home. Im extremely thankful to get away from my hectic work for a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment