Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 02, 2009

BB is 17 weeks.
Each time I'll be so thrilled after my visit to the gynae. Seeing the bb inside me each mth is my driving force for this pregnancy. Recently I can even experience his movements and stretches (i assume). These are really things which brings me joy. When I feel very down with my pregnancy blues, bb seems to comfort me by stretching out his hand to reach me. Im not imagining it cos I can feel it! I hope with each day he will grow healthy, stronger and cuter!

I wonder when I can say bye-bye to my sickness. Though im improving, im still throwing up like alternate days, no appetite and feeling fatigue. My symptoms will be compounded if I have headache/migraine. To date, I have only put on 300g! But on the brighter side, it's easier to go back to shape if I dun put on so much. Gynae estimated that for my size, 10kg will be good enuf. I still have long way to go. So as long as bb is growing, shall not worry too much abt weight issues.

Posted some pics of him. Isnt he such a darling? Cant wait for the day to hold him in my arms.

No comments: