Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Childbirth, labour, childcare, bf, pregnancy, contractions, pain .....
I guess all these random thoughts are keeping me awake...
Or is it my anxiety? Am I imagining it? Or am I having more frequent intense contractions that's keeping me up past midnight?
The discomfort, mixed with anxiety, fear and lethargy is making me grouchy... I dislike myself to have mood swings and the feeling im not in control. Negativity will start to creep in... den fear... then doubts... I have to control my moods. Muttered a quick prayer. I need focus on what is true, praiseworthy, hounourable, and thoughts which bring peace.
I dont like the feeling of helplessness & uncertainty. My stomach is growing bigger each day and the contractions (I think) are getting more frequent. I feel like I have a huge watermelon in me, under lots of pressure and going to burst anytime. Arrgh, I really dislike the pregnant phase. Everything from the first 5 months of nausea, to heartburn and this "elephant" stage. Is confinement and childcare going to be worse like what some people told me? I dont want to think about it now.
Of cos I cant wait to see my prize at the end of the prenancy. It's a priceless possession of mine. My pride and joy. He will be well worth all my "sufferings" for 40 weeks.
Hang on, it'll be over soon. 

No comments: