Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The highlight for me this week is my dear charlie's bday party at Safra chalet. We, his angels met up to buy his pressie on sun. What made our meeting so special is that ph is back for hol! We had much fun together brainstorming for his gift and reminiscing about our good ol' days. I wish we could share more of such outing together. Very nan de that the 4 of us can hang out.

On that day, we all arrived early in anticipation of a big crowd he invited. The most classic moment was when we presented him with the gift, we actually made him moved to tears! Truly it's not the gift, but our thought and effort we put into making the "Best of the best" gift box and card I guess that touched him. :)

The night was a memorable one for me. Though I've never told him this, but from him, I truly learnt what courage means. I never once spotted any hint of pessimism in his life, though his battle is tough. His faith and optimism never fail to inspire me and make me reflect on my own life, how small my burdens are compared to what he has to face. Truly, he's an inspiration in my life. And a very dear fren who is unique in his ways.

Sometimes I ask God why he doesnt heal him. I desire so much to see him free from the illness. God did not answer me. I know we can still hope in the Lord. I've seen and heard so many miracles and testimony of God's healing. Even the wheelchair bound can walk and deaf can hear. I believe everything is in His timing.

God, please continue to preserve his health and keep him in your sight.
And I need more Faith. Boldness. Hope.

No comments: