Haven posted anything for a while. Spent half of my Sat vetting the PQ's of my class. And still short of 7 before I finished vetting the whole class. Sigh... There's so much to do as a CT in this sch. The list seemed endless.
The other half of my Sat was spent at Tamp. We visited one "showflat" at Tamp to check out the workmanship of Tau's ID. But wasnt very impressive I must say. But we are still quite convinced of their good service cos they have 17 pages of positive reviews on Forum! Ok hopefully they can bring us to see more.
After this we went to Tamp One. The crowd was madness. All carpark were full. It was an hour plus before we landed at the Sushi Teh and joined another queue.
But thankfully we enjoyed our meal. The food was great and we choked up a $85 bill!!!
Lately I've been too engrossed in my Nintendo DS game. Been hooked to Pokemon Diamond and Mario. Oh no, my game fever started even before the school hols. Oh no...I played so much that dar wants to confiscate my DS. Gee......

No comments:
Post a Comment