Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

I've a good news. We've finally bought a place of our own at Depot road. :)

A 4room 100sqm unit on the 5th floor. The most amazing thing which convince me to purchase this place is that there is a tree outside the house. Haha sounds incredible right, but it's true.

Actually months ago chee wee had this vision during cell group p&w. He shared with me that he saw that there was a tree outside the house we are going to buy. I found it amusing at that time when I tried to imagine the view. A tree outside our house? Landed ah? haha...

This house really has a tree right outside the window! After our 1st viewing yesterday, I did have some apprehension as it was not near mrt station and may be inaccessible. The living room is a long one, where i prefer a squarish one. But nevertheless I felt that this place was not too bad. Near his parents' house, quiet, spacious masterbed room and a good buy. We both noticed the tree and were asking ourselves if this was the place. Dar really liked it very much. We were burdened though, as we had not settle the appeal. We prayed about it that night and asked for favour if this house is indeed in His will for us.

After our 2nd viewing today, we were keen to buy it but in our hearts we know we need time to settle the stuffs with HDB before we can proceed. And to our bewilderment, the buyer requested some time for him to look for another house too! I knew in my heart that this is God's favour that things are working in our favour. I honestly believe that when this purchase is in His will, nothing will hinder us from getting it! So with that trust in Him, we also brought the price of the place down by $20000!

As I looked back at our house hunting last year, I understood why we haven got any favourable balloting results nor gotten some exorbitant resale units. I realised this is the best outcome for us. An affordable resale flat near his parents. I believe we can move in by this Dec!

We are looking forward to designing and renovating this house so that it can be our home! And most importantly, we know God is with us through it all. :)

--Joy of the Lord is our strength--

1 comment:

Airrence & Debbie said...

wow... glad that u guys have bought the flat! :) look fwd to c your new place!