Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 01, 2009

4th movie I watched: Love matters.

I try to support local productions. Well I guess compared to some of Neo's other movies, the theme for this one is rather refreshing. Many lame jokes as usual, I find the show rather entertaining. But perhaps not exactly worth 10 bucks.
---------------------------------------------------------
Anyway what I want to blog about is not abt the movie.

But on my series of unfortunate events:

One fine day as I was queuing for chicken rice, I dropped my mobile fone into a pail of cloudy water filled with dirty oily used plates and cutlery from the stall. Sigh just my luck.

I got all excited after buying my new fone LG KC550. BUT my bad luck was not over yet!
I got the fone at vivocity for $368 with 1 GB memory. Today I saw the exact same model selling at Tiong Bahru for $328 with 2 GB memory! Can u imagine my shock?! The discrepancy in prices is too much for goodness sake. I tried calling the LG shop where I bot my fone like 10 times to get an explanation but nobody picked up.

To make my bad day worse, I encountered bad services from the few shops I went to at tiong bahru plaza.

1) LG Shop: When I confronted the salesgirl abt the discrepancy in prices, she was rather indifferent and said that different company sells at different prices. How am I suppose to know??!! Afterall the shops are under LG Concept store isnt it?! I feel so cheated.

2) Guardian : There's this slack salesgirl who was leaning on some prodts looking at her nails showing obvious sign of boredom. When I went over and enquired about a body wash, she simply told me that ya that it was a body wash and asked me to check the shelves myself for the info I need. What the heck? If i can find I wont be asking her!

3) Little match girl: I asked for a Medium size pants. The salesgirl told me to try S. Ya nothing wrong with that. However after I tried and told her it was too tight I needed a M, she told me she thinks that S fits me fine and she sees nothing wrong with it. What the heck? I am the one wearing or her? If I wear and find it too tight, then it is too TIGHT! I think she's simply lazy to check for a M. Spare me the sacarsm. I am just trying to buy a pants that fits.

Could the management send them for upgrading before allowing them to serve customers who want to happy enjoy their shopping experience. Their bad services really spoil anybody's weekend. And also reflect badly on the brand.

Oh what a bad day. :(

No comments: