Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I just went for tui1 na2 (massage) today at Amara shopping centre recommended by a fren. Past 2 weeks I've lost sleep.... I will wake up with my neck pain, shoulders pain and eventually backache... And I am not even pass my 30s!

I went to the doc eventually when my back starts aching. A piece of advice after my bad experience, pls dun go to Yu Ren Seng at South Bridge Rd. I reached the clinic at 5:55pm and the recep girl actually told me the 2 physicians there refused to see me when they only close at 6pm! Some kind of doctors they have.

I had to travel all the way to the one at Tiong Bahru.... And the sinseh..... sigh..... never gave me very good advice. The only thing I gathered is she is pro-government, as she kept telling me to give birth, kept telling me all the benefits of childbirth etc..... Totally Irrelevant. And I have to torture myself drinking the digusting muddy like powder which doesnt heal my backache!

Finally on Sunday I went church and prayed for healing for my back. I was rather anxious and desperate. That day I could sense His presence.. And God told me that by the next day I will be healed completely! And lo and behold after the service, I felt much better! Even darling sensed my mood change and my flexibility to move and we praise God for my speedy recovery!
And Praise God by Monday I really dont feel anymore pain.

This ordeal really reminds me to take care of my body... Today the massage was rather therapeutic... My body is still stiff.. Some people told me it could be due to stress at work and muscles tense up. Perhaps I will go more often to massage.

God please keep me healthy to face each day with joy and cheerfulness.

No comments: