I have been seeking God lately.
Increasingly my motivation at work has been dropping. I have been running low on passion and inspiration on the job. I've been pondering over my purpose and calling and if I am walking in God's will for my life. It has been increasingly difficult to cope with the increasing demands from management, bosses, students even. My time has not been easy ever since I joined this school. "Forgotten and neglected are thoughts that run through my mind each day as I battled with unclear instructions, lack of directions and leadership in my scope of work." Quoted from someone's blog which I find so applicable to my circumstance.
It was a bad move, especially this year I have to cope with wedding preparations and major adjustments in my personal life. I feel hard pressed in all areas, stretched to max... But I do learn an extremely important lesson in life.
God knows whats best for my life and only by doing His will can I have a purposeful and fruitful life. I cannot rely on my own strength but I'm dependant on God's strength and wisdom.
Pride is at the root of self-centredness. i.e. trusting in my own judgment and leaning on my own strength.
I thank God for bringing revelation to me through my drying and difficult circumstances in this school. I have had a closer and more intimate walk with God because of my situation. Each day He just reminds me how faithful He is in my life and how much I need Him.
In ALL things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Amen Amen AMEN!
I must remain faithful to His calling. Until He gives me a clear sign to move on. Trust and Persevere!
1 Pet 1:7 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith-greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire-may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honour when Jesus Christ is revealed.

No comments:
Post a Comment