Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's been 4 weeks. Of shuffling to and fro my mum place, school, and home. Everyday has its challenges. But Im coping. Weekends are reserved. For me and him-Alone in the house. From preparing his meals, bathing him, putting him to bed for naps, playing.. I managed. Kudos mummy. Thats encouragement from me to me. I've learnt to take things in my stride. Being a mummy has certainly toughen me up. Nothing is impossible. Impossible is nothing.
Asher has brought so much joy and laughter in the house. He can laugh and chuckle all day long. No wonder his God-given name-Asher, the Blessed(Happy). He's one bundle of joy. I must confess there are times where I ran out of strength, patience, hope. But after a night's sleep, I get my optimism back. I have to. Ah... I wonder is Asher gg to walk or talk first. He can say a few alphabet. Like Z, A, G and sometimes he ll blabber out a few words like apple, etc..etc...He understands very well what we tell him though he cant communicate very well with words now.
Lately, many a times I think of my friends. Friends whom I hang out with so very often before. Friends whom I shared so much with. Poured all my heart out with. Now.. they are all "gone". "Gone" as in busy with their lives, making most of their lives. Sadly, I am not part of their plans now. Its sad. I once thought our friendship could withstand anything. But now I realised friendships are seasonal. Perhaps it's me. I just cant keep my friends.
Anyway, it's Asher's first cny. Hope will be a good enjoyable one for him. Gonna be a tiring time. Dar has soooo many relatives. luckily we have a long cny. Hope to catch up on some rest. Can?

1 comment:

Jerome GLS said...

hello my dear eng!!!!

ha .. nope!! charlie's family are non-seasonal!!!
tough yourself up!!! you are doing well.

happy CNY ya!!
stay happy!!!!
p/s though is true that as we all aged older, and we all have our problems and life etc, but we shall never ever give up our routines of meeting up for birthdays!!! i can keep seeing us doing this till we are 99!!! haha...

see you and Asher soon!!!! :)