Asher is a grown up baby! He has reached so many milestones at 9 months. Climbing up and down, racing around on his kness in the house. When he wants carry, he'll crawl and climb up to me. Absolutely adorable. I love this stage of him. He has so many surprises in store for us. Sometimes, he'll plant kisses on our(namely dar's and mine) cheek when we put our face near his! Next moment, he'll burst out chuckling and laughing suddenly, being entertained by himself! He seems facinated by his own reflection in the mirror, that he actually went to kiss the mirror! Haha I almost flipped with laughing! How can anyone resist such a cutie.
Ash loves hanging around the malls. (Haha think he got it from me!) He'll try his best to stay awake cos there's too much for him to see and learn.
But he's rather shy with strangers. He'll press his head to my chest or tries to hide when strangers get too close or try to play with him. It's stranger anxiety babies all face? And one big fear he has... My F-i-l! He starts howling. He'll stop all activity. Lose any appetite. Cling on to me... whenever my fil appears. Oh well.
Im glad he's growing and learning well. Been thinking of enrolling him into a gym class for him to exercise and have some structured playtime. Haven brought him for any trial class yet. Though I have checked out gymboree and Peek-a-boo. I must find time to bring him there before school reopens! Another thing on my checklist is to bring him for studio shots. We have gotten some vouchers from the cutest baby contest he participated which i thought we could use. Photos will serve as lovely memories of him as a baby boy when he grows up! I hope he'll still be this adorable active cutie boy then.
Last thing is to bring him for the GAP casting shoot coming weekend! Just for the fun of it lah... haha dar teased me that I wanna be 星妈。Though I think it's just for the fun of it, at the bottom of my heart I do wish my dear boy's pictures will be splattered across the GAP stores in Asia and overseas! Haha.. allow me to daydream ok!
Life has never felt this complete with a child. Honestly I hope he'll have a sibling. But I fear. The thought of horrid morning sickness, the delivery, lots of aches, the endless expressing ... still grips me at times. So I remind myself to cherish Asher's growing up process everyday. Cos today is tomorrow's history. I want to relish every moment of being with my boy, watching him blossom into a fine young man. Who will spread his wings and fly. This day will come sooner than I expect.
How I love my baby.
Happy 9 mths Asher!

No comments:
Post a Comment