Asher is 7 months old. It's exciting each day to watch him acquire new skills. He's able to crawl to reach things of his interest! And I suspect he's growing his 3rd tooth as he's a little whiny and cranky. Poor baby lost his appetite yesterday because of the discomfort the sprouting tooth is causing him. He's much more aware of things and people around him now. Definitely learning at a superb rate. Look forward to the day he calls me Mummy. :)
Am back to work! So far so good, workload is managable in school, except that I ve to bring home loads of marking over the weekends as it's the exam period. For the first time in my teaching career I actually worry about not finishing my marking before the tight deadline. Thankfully I did. And I will find time off to do grocery shopping at klp or parkway. Oh I must mention I love the super organised and not so crowded cold storage at klp. I'll steal some time to shop as well. My life has been a hectic one, since Asher is born. And it still is. Especially a mad rush for me on days where I ve to go home to do my chores first before picking Asher back from mum's place. Lately I've been driving again. (I've stopped driving since I'm preg) and it does save me some cab fare from travelling around. The cab fares are so expensive nowadays that I'm contemplating buying a car as I travel extensively around(Sg). Hmm but it's not cheap to get a car too. Oh well... I'll see how.
Ok time for lunch... and back to my crazy routine.

No comments:
Post a Comment