Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Our lil' Asher is not so little anymore. He is 2 mths plus and counting and his weight has doubled to 5kg+. He's so chubby and boyish looking now.. He's one handsome prince. :)
I happen to be transferring pictures from my camera to my pc as I just found the cable. In it were pics of my hse reno, my bday celebration with besties (that was when I jus discovered my pregnancy), me and dar's retreat when I was pregnant, my delivery pics and asher's first mth celebration. Omg, these pics seemed to tell a story which I have been through not too long ago but yet seemed so long ago. I realised time pass quickly... and how my life has been transformed in a matter of 10 months. That was the most amazing (in a good and difficult way) part of my life journey which has became memories which I will carry to my deathbed. (sounds morbid..) I realise 我是幸福的。I am so so thankful for where I am now.. a mummy of a lovely boy, and a wife of a great hubby.

Asher is thriving each day and more wakeful now. So far we have brought him to the airport, hort park and mil's hse. Asher seems to like the airport. Probably it's the aircon or he's just in a good mood that day.
His neck is stronger now, and he's able to support his head for short periods. He enjoys interaction and human touch(which means more carrying), drinking more milk now and chuckles more often. Oh he enjoys bathing time too. You should see him smile, he has such a charming smile..I wonder how many girls he's going to charm when he grows up. Haha..

God is so good. In his time, he made everything so wonderful and awesome. He has taught me to trust Him and revealed how faithful and good He is. He works everything to the good of those who love him in His perfect timing. :)

No comments: