Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 04, 2010

Lately I have been spending some money on maternity wear Yes, Again! Trying to convince the better side of me that Im starting work and Need some "office maternity wear" and CNY round the corner, so my shopping spree for maternity wear is justifiable. Oh well... at least buying new clothes make me happy (superficially).

I've come to an end for Mrs Wong's pre-natal class. I must confess that Im not the most attentive student, the almost 3h session wears me out sometimes. And thankfully dar is always there to take notes and remember the impt things for me. As my EDD draws nearer, I somehow feel more anxious, more ill-prepared, and more inadequate about my new status as a Mummy. At the back of my mind I know there are 101 things to learn, and do as a new mum. Yet I'm clueless about what to expect (theory and practical is totally different!) I mean it's inevitable that I will be anxious as I am about to go thru the greatest & most noble event in my life to bring a child into this world, but worry is a sin. I must stop brooding and dwelling in negativityas it eats me up and makes me fearful. I need to pray more. For those reading my blog do pray for me as well. :) Indeed it's not just a physical change and adjustment I have to make, but very much emotion and mental as well.

On a positive note, my bb is at 7 mths last week and about 1.2kg. When I did my scan he even yawned twice! That cute little thing inside my tummy is growing! Doctor told me he should be a small bb but no cause for concern as long as he's healthy. :) Look forward to see bb in 2 weeks time!

No comments: