Lately my favourite thing to do in the morning is to read the papers.. Mind you.. not so much to read about the news, but I m checking out the sales and good deals available during this x'mas season! And my best buy today...drum roll...... 2 kate spade bags I bought from a warehouse sale. So happy with my purchases that I'll worry about the hole I've burnt in my pocket later. Thanks to my lovely sis who help my carry them!
Spent a bomb at robinsons sales on a surprise for dar for xmas present, (he'll be so thrilled!) and bb's stuff. My sis is awesome! She queued with me for 1.5h to pay and helped me carry all the heavy stuffs. My shopping trips are really more managable with her around. Blessed. :)
Spent another bomb at ikea to get our study room up.. Not to mention the $ spent on bb stuffs, ntuc, daiso, giant, gifts, buying maternity stuffs etc...
We've finally moved to our new hse yest! I love the rustling sound of the leaves that greeted me this morning. One thing I absolutely love about our place is that it's so windy and breezy I feel like Im in a resort! It is awesome!
Lots to be done before we settled in... everything is quite in a mess.

No comments:
Post a Comment