Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hot day! My threshold nowadays for heat is lower and lower. I longed for the rainy days where I'll enjoy the breeze and feel cool. But lately wonder what's up with the hot sorching weather. The more this weather makes me wanna hang out in a mall or even just enjoy the air con in my office.

Hols are here. Finally! But still gg school for stuffs, but this "slow" pace at work is definitely more manageable. At last get to enjoy a break after the hectic & stressful Term 3 and 4. Hope my students fare well for the Chem paper.



So.. why haven I blog for so long? Not becos i've nothing to talk abt... but perhaps im just not a person good with words, so my thoughts and feelings just remain as thoughts and feelings which i keep to myself or communicate with Father. Also I or rather we have been busy with the house reno that is almost finished. Thankfully dar has been keeping close watch on the renovation and dealing with the id/contractors. I cant imagine how this reno will go without him. Guess after a couple of weeks when our furniture arrive, the house will feel more like a home. Though I cant wait to move in, the smells associated with the paints, drawers and cupboards are not good for bb. So I/we really got to wait a couple of weeks.



God's timing is always perfect. Everything is falling into place. Slowly but surely. This hol is timely for us to shop for our household things. Already bot some kitchen stuffs, but there are definitely more things to buy! Im hoping I can carry on shopping for the coming mths! My bb is already 25 weeks and I can feel him getting heavier. So far all has been good. Except my legs do get crampiness after walking for too long(1h?).And I need talk constant coffee/toilet breaks. Still i cant stand crowds and loud "noises", so i tend to go for shopping trips in the morning and afternoons. By evenings I'll be quite tired.

Arh...cant stand it already gg take a shower. Continue blogging another day.

No comments: