Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bb is 25 weeks and about 700+g. Hee..happy he's growing some flesh now. He looks more chubby and cuter by the day. But his poor mummy is feeling his weight and cant walk around too long without feeling tired. I cant imagine in a few mths time when he's in kilos.. I'll become a giant balloon. My poor legs...

Also I have put on 3.2kg from the last gynae visit. Haha dunno to be happy that I'm finally eating well or sad that I am growing chubbier with bb too! :p But oh well... it's good that I can eat a complete meal nowadays with teatime snacks in between.

I've been thinking of gg swimming for a while, heard that it's good for bb. And perhaps will help me stay cooler in the hot weather. But my swimwear hasnt arrived! Ordered from a spree weeks ago... Gg on a retreat soon with dar at our fav resort... cant wait to chill and enjoy the exclusive room, fresh air, sea, and food!


Going for my first session of prenatal class later. Looking forward, wonder what I'll learn. Think there ll be some light exercises. I definitely need some help and tips on taking care of bb. Totally clueless. Been rather stress out after learning from MIL that she is not keen to take care of bb. Will work out something somehow...

Oh yeah i need go bathe again to stay cool!

No comments: