Im finally able to go shopping! Even if it's just for an hour at Parkway I am overjoyed and thankful! :) This, I told myself is the first sign of me getting back to normal. I bought myself a GG5 dress, pants, and 2 MNG dresses over 2 trips. And guess what's the first thing I bought for my bb? It's a Winnie the Pooh CD Storybook! Haha I find the book so attractive and irresistable that I have to buy it! Im sure my bb will love it too!
One thing which puzzles me is that toddlers seem to be attracted to me. There have been several occasions when i come across a few where they will stare at me and "respond" to me. Be it wave, smile, laugh, perform toddler acts etc. I think it's the mummy instincts and charm which I exude to kids. Or according to dar, bb inside me is sending out "signals" to other toddlers, that's y they find me "special". Haha whichever theory these are encounters which bring me joy too as a preggie.
Cant wait to see my bb soon. Another 3 weeks I will be gg for my detailed scan. I wonder how much the bb would have grown. Meanwhile I hope my "sickness" will vanish with the wind and I will be completely restored. SOON!

No comments:
Post a Comment