Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I had a new found hobby recently. That is online shopping. Recently workload has been quite light as my students are on study leave. So with quite a bit of time in school I started surfing maternity fashion websites.

My first buy is an aqua coloured dress from motherhood which just arrived moments ago! Haha I happily collected the purchase from the UPS deliveryman and rushed to my room to see the "real" dress. Glad that it fitted me! The experience was rather exhilarating and satisfying. :) Though I paid 100 bucks for the dress cos the shipping costs me a bomb. I have learnt from my first purchase to surf from websites which offers free shipping.

Recently just cleared my wardrobe so that I can fit in more maternity clothes. Packed 3 big bags full of clothes which I cant fit me for now. Was kinda sad when I packed some of my fav mini skirts, fitting tops, dresses etc away. I hope I will be able to wear them again, provided I'll lose the kilos which I will put on. Note is "I will" cos as for now I haven put on much weight, but I think by third trimester I will "balloon".

Yeah awaiting to see bb soon this coming fri.

I hope my dearest fren will be up and well soon. Hope he will experience God's supernatural healing. I've never seen anyone more positive and courageous than him. Through him, I have learnt many life lessons, which are too initimate and deep for me to express here in my blog.
It's no wonder that Jesus came to have relationship with each and everyone of us, a life journey made up of experiences with Him that is unique to each of us.

Some things just wont change. God is a faithful God, even when we are faithless. His love and mercy endures forever.

As for my dear fren, I guess it will be a new journey of faith for him and our Heavenly Father. He will live on strong and do mighty things for God! Amen!

No comments: