God's 2 birthday presents for me.
This is definitely a bday to be remembered.
At the beginning of the service during p&w, there was a voice asking if I wanna be healed. I havent been feeling well lately and desperately hoping for myself to get beta. So I responded I want to. During Ministering time, the 1st word of knowledge was by Pst Gilbert, who shared that there was someone with tightness in chest. Something in me just connected with the word and Dar excitedly told me "it's for you, it's for you!" So we happily made our way to the altar for me to be prayed for.
Truly what I experience was sensational. A day(even a moment) in His courts is better than a thousand days in the world. I didnt want to get out of the experience. God has ministered to me deeply and released me from my pangs of chest pains, however not the nauseous. (Later I know why)
When we went back to my seat, the assurance of His love for me is so strong. He loves me and wants to heal me. It's God's wonderful bday gift for me. God loves me! Yeah! I need to shout it out!
The 2nd gift? I haven come to terms with this yet... Blog another time.

No comments:
Post a Comment