Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yesterday was good friday. Also a day of encounters and lessons with God for me.

Our church was transformed to an inner court experience with 6 different stations. At the cross with Jesus, Washing of feet, Holy Communion, Soaking in God's presence, Praying for the Nations and Anointing & prophecy.

Just to share 2 very impactful stations for me is the Prophecy and anointing and the Washing of feet.

Anointing & prophecy
One girl prophesied IJn 3:1 over me. I checked out the word lavished.

Adjective
1. great in quantity or richness: lavish banquets
2. very generous in giving
3. extravagant; wasteful: lavish spending habits
Verb
to give or to spend very generously or in great quantities [Old French lavasse torrent]
lavishly adv

God's love is poured out in great quantities, not bit by bit over me as God's child.

The other girl saw a field, with flowers and wide expanse of grassland. This speaks to her of the abundance and experiencing God's abundant life for me. Though the field has some briers and thornbush, she assured me that I need not fear. God will make a way, His way for me. I will experience His joy and abundant life. I was reminded of Isa 55:12-13.

When I came back and referred to the verses, v13 says "Instead of thornbush will grow the pine tree, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow." This is the verse God gave me some time ago. So God is confirming His word with me.

When we were prophesied as a couple, God's anoiting is even more powerful that I was wepting uncontrollaby at one point. For me, the lady saw a jug, which was not filled in the beginning. Den it was filled to the brim and overflowing. Again, she spoke of abundance in my life in all areas, be it financially, work... I will have abundance and be a blessing to others around me. For dar she saw him in God's armour. And she affirmed God sees the desire dar has, to know God and love Him. It is his privilege that God made him His soldier. He will be equipped to fight the battle for God.

As a couple, we are so very special. God has made it all possible for us to get together as He has purpose and plan for us together, as a couple, we will bring many people to know God and be a blessing to people. God honours us as we honour and obey Him. She saw light coming from our joint hands, and I experienced it too!

At the washing of feet, God's timing is truly divine. Out of the many ministers who were washing the feet of the congregation, I was assigned to my own cell group leader. When she wash my feet, I just broke down in tears. Bcos years ago I had the same experience when Cindy, my cell leader did the same. Till this day, I never forgot how Cindy humbled herself to do that as a leader as a demonstration of servanthood. God spoke to me of humility and servanthood yesterday. This is something He wants me to learn.

Truly words cannot express my experiences and encounters yesterday. I pray that with His anointing, I will rise up and be who Im to be in Christ. Be bold and courageous. Rise up for God has deposited in me many gifts and Im precious in His sight.

1Jn 3:1 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

How awesome. What a privilege!

No comments: