Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finally after getting my license for so long, I drove alone!

I went shopping with My at Vivo after svc today. I drove her there and we walk ard while waiting for her hubby to pick her, I drove myself back home after that!

Yeah Im happy that I can drive myself to shop at Vivo next time! So happy can buy alot of things w/o having to trudge them back. :)

Can fear and faith co-exist? Yes. Though it was a step of faith, I have to overcome my crazy thoughts of meeting with some mishap on the road.

Oh well tmr is the start of Term 2 a busy busy term. I have to remind myself to smell the roses along the way as I prepare my students for the battle. Life is full of uncertainties. I shall not be a worry wart and start stressing over the A levels. Targets are mere numbers. Do my best, God will do the rest. I must confess this everyday.

Perhaps its my monday blues that causes me to be pessimistic and worrisome. Oh I wish I'll hear some good news this week which will certainly brings a happy heart that makes the face cheerful.

Oh and a good testimony to share. Me and dar had an awesome holiday at Sunway. God is good. We were upgraded to a 5 star hotel suite when we only paid for a 4 star price! And we enjoyed nuahing so much this hol at the hotel. The room was so big and nice!

No comments: