My life has been going at full pace since I came back from honeymoon. Houses-warming, unpacking in new campus, friends meet up, cousins meet up, cell dinners, and staff meeting over 2 full days.. almost everyday is jammed packed with events. Life back to normal in a swirl.. Thankfully I still manage spend time to myself reading bedtime novel.
Oh must I mentioned that I need start preparing SPA package and preparing for lectures and lessons already.
As the new year is creeping in, I cant help reflecting on what I have been thru this year and think about what I want to do next year. This year has been eventful of cos with my wedding. I've enjoyed every part of of the wedding, from the planning and preparing. The photoshoot, choosing of gowns(though this may be frustrating and stressful at times), the pre-wedding pampering treats etc.. and a sweet end to the wedding - our honeymoon to japan.
As the saying goes, wedding is for a day, but marriage is for life. My anticipation for the new life I'm going to embark on with my beloved keeps me excited and hopeful for the coming year. Our plans to get a house, build a home, we already have a theme in mind for our home, furniture to get etc etc...
My travel plans next year will be to bj or melbourne to visit my frens and aunts. Perhaps a shopping trip to HK too? :)
Work wise though I've more apprehension and doubts. Been asking God if teaching is really the purpose for my life. I feel myself losing the touch with youths. Perhaps it's my new marital status? Or maybe I'm spinning my thoughts to what I want to believe. I've expressed to my RO that I wanna take a step back next year to adjust to my new life. In another words I wanna take a lighter load so that I can manage my personal life. However I am still taking on the same, if not more workload next year. So this is kind of depressing. I guess I've some major and tough decisions to make next year regarding career wise. I pray God can give me wisdom and guide me in the right path.
Spiritual-wise I hope to be in the p&w ministry. Sometimes I've vision of myself leading p&w in cell. It is a step of faith I've to take. I love worship as presence of God is so tangible during worship. But I feel disheartened at times there is a lukewarm and indifference in cell to the Holy Spirit and what God is doing. There is no spirit of excellence in serving God. I hope I can change the atmosphere of p&w if I have the chance to lead next year. I'm looking fwd to the Intermediate guitar class next apr. My resolution to sign up for it and improve my guitar skills.
2009, my desire is not to fear challenges or problems. But to adopt a positive attitude towards problems. Boldness to speak up for what I believe in and be the change I want to see. And I know in my heart only by putting God 1st in my life can I soar with Him above every storm that I will face. So this is my resolution. Put God 1st. Seek Him 1st and His kingdom.
All-in-all, I look forward to a fruitful and fullfilling 2009 ahead! In God's kingdom, there is no recession. Only peace & joy to do His will. So I'm going to live a spirit-filled & abundant life next year!
Oh must I mentioned that I need start preparing SPA package and preparing for lectures and lessons already.
As the new year is creeping in, I cant help reflecting on what I have been thru this year and think about what I want to do next year. This year has been eventful of cos with my wedding. I've enjoyed every part of of the wedding, from the planning and preparing. The photoshoot, choosing of gowns(though this may be frustrating and stressful at times), the pre-wedding pampering treats etc.. and a sweet end to the wedding - our honeymoon to japan.
As the saying goes, wedding is for a day, but marriage is for life. My anticipation for the new life I'm going to embark on with my beloved keeps me excited and hopeful for the coming year. Our plans to get a house, build a home, we already have a theme in mind for our home, furniture to get etc etc...
My travel plans next year will be to bj or melbourne to visit my frens and aunts. Perhaps a shopping trip to HK too? :)
Work wise though I've more apprehension and doubts. Been asking God if teaching is really the purpose for my life. I feel myself losing the touch with youths. Perhaps it's my new marital status? Or maybe I'm spinning my thoughts to what I want to believe. I've expressed to my RO that I wanna take a step back next year to adjust to my new life. In another words I wanna take a lighter load so that I can manage my personal life. However I am still taking on the same, if not more workload next year. So this is kind of depressing. I guess I've some major and tough decisions to make next year regarding career wise. I pray God can give me wisdom and guide me in the right path.
Spiritual-wise I hope to be in the p&w ministry. Sometimes I've vision of myself leading p&w in cell. It is a step of faith I've to take. I love worship as presence of God is so tangible during worship. But I feel disheartened at times there is a lukewarm and indifference in cell to the Holy Spirit and what God is doing. There is no spirit of excellence in serving God. I hope I can change the atmosphere of p&w if I have the chance to lead next year. I'm looking fwd to the Intermediate guitar class next apr. My resolution to sign up for it and improve my guitar skills.
2009, my desire is not to fear challenges or problems. But to adopt a positive attitude towards problems. Boldness to speak up for what I believe in and be the change I want to see. And I know in my heart only by putting God 1st in my life can I soar with Him above every storm that I will face. So this is my resolution. Put God 1st. Seek Him 1st and His kingdom.
All-in-all, I look forward to a fruitful and fullfilling 2009 ahead! In God's kingdom, there is no recession. Only peace & joy to do His will. So I'm going to live a spirit-filled & abundant life next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment