Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!

In the blink of the eye my wedding and honeymoon is over. I savoured every moment of my wedding day. Look forward to see the many picts we took on that day. Plus video too. :)

Japan is brrrry cold. But we did have fun. My fav place is Tokyo Disneyland. It was so magical the moment we entered the premise. I truly felt i was in a surreal world with all the disney characters coming alive! I would sure love to live with Winnie the Pooh in the Arces woods. The parade at nite was so awesome!

I like Kyoto too. Somehow this place gives me a sense of tranquility and serenity not felt in other towns. And only at Kyoto we can see women with the traditional kimonos and we spotted a geisha too!

Osaka is more like a shopping place. Oh yes but I must mentioned that we visited the universal studio at osaka. I liked the 4-D shrek movie cos there are lotsa surprises in the show. Spiderman ride was fantastic. Though I felt abit giddy after the ride. The effects were awesome!
Will upload some photos of trip soon. Picture speaks a thousand words huh. so stay tuned...

This is a special christmas. God has taught me that nothing is impossible with Him. I believe that on that one special day, He has touched my sister with His awesome amazing love. And He is continuing His work in her. He is surely transforming her slowly but surely. She has been such a blessing to my family today.

God is really so so real and good.

One day my mum & dad will come to Christ too. Amen.

No comments: