The power encounter weekend is still vivid in my memory. It was truly great that COOS organised this PEW our at Gallery hotel for members to-be or members to be baptised in church. Truly these 2 days of retreat has allowed me to renew my faith and love for our Almighty God. Praise God!
What I like abt COOS is their simplicity. I find that the leaders are very approachable and open to us. These 2 days spent at the hotel was intensive teaching of God's word about inner healing, deliverance, and Father Love of God, and there was ministering in a one to one personal basis. I really thank God for the chance to be ministered to so up close and personal with the counsellor. God gave me a weapon to fight the devil. The BIBLE! I MUST read His WORD more!
The PEW is held at Gallery hotel. If you haven heard of this hotel and think that it's some 3 star lousy hotel, then you are terribly wrong! It's a very modern and classy hotel. My room even has a plasma tv! And the toilets and rooms are clean, and the service staff are friendly and efficient. Oh the food is not too bad either. It was on the hold a very pleasant and enjoyable stay at Gallery.
Before the PEW I actually do have 2nd thoughts abt sharing room with stangers, not knowing anyone there etc.... you see we all have a carnal mind. Thankfully I didnt let all my doubts and negative thoughts stop me from gg for this PEW. I shared room with 2 other roommates,one a teacher at FMSS and the other is a SIA girl. We have some sharing and chit-chatting sessions tog since we are "stuck" in the same room. I enjoy talking to my roommates. Esp the SIA girl. She is very open and sociable, and very "real" in fact. Sharing alot abt her experiences. She is olso getting married next dec! and she plans to hold her banquet at Intercon too. :) After this retreat, hope will get to meet up with them again in church.
And the PMC class is wonderful too. In fact I find myself looking fwd to learning more from the PMC class. We have "homework" to do everyweek for the class. But certainly it is encouraging to know other couples who seek to put God 1st in their marriage.
Praise God for all that He is doing in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment