Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I am sick... all in all 3 days of mc due to gastric flu.

Today finally feeling beta. It was such a horrible experience the acute stomach pains that attack every 15mins and the diarrhoea. My body feels exhausted and tired. But Im thankful too for this time of rest and reflection.
p.s "trying not to think abt the mountain of work when I return"

I finally sold the 37" tv I won at lucky draw for sgd1500. Lower than I expected but still the tv is a true blessing from God which subsidised our taiwan trip greatly already. So must be contented and thankful for the sale. :)

I was overjoyed at the release of BTO flats at Telok Blangah. It's just mins away from my dar's hse! HDB is finally building new flats elsewhere apart from Punggol. We are surely gg to ballot for it! We are determined to pray till we really get it! We will claim it in Jesus's name! Hallelujah!

Must learn to count my blessings everyday.. God is good.

I have yet to hear about my posting results. Abit anxious. Sld know in nov.
Let His will be done.

Amen.

No comments: