I tot I will be feeling "pre-monday"blues today. Cos I ve to start slogging and working like a busybee again tomorrow onwards. Term 3 compared to term 2 has more focus on academic. Of cos still buzzing with other activities. But more focus on term exams, promos, Prelims and of cos preparation for A levels.
Thankfully I manage to spend time shopping today with gir. So therapeutic and happy. Not just abt the shopping, but its abt the bonding time with a bosom fren, gir. Somehow over the years we have developed this telepathy and understanding between each other. I dunno what I ll become w/o this frenship. 人生難的一知己。我好珍惜。
This season is really the wedding season. Attended sooo many weddings. Must be age is catching up! And I fantasize about my own wedding too. I am glad my other half shares the same 渴望 and 憧憬. :)
I must share my sentiments tat I feel so fortunate that I ve found him in my life. The man I look forward to spending the rest of my life with. Yeah sounds cliche but it's true. Dont ask me how I know he's the one. You will know when you've found him.
In a r/s the man must be able to give the woman he loves security. And he can make me feel tat way. Very secure, special and loved.
Really, communication comes with the security that you know you can be truly open with your feelings, weaknesses with your partner w/o being ignored or put down or taken advantage of.
Loving someone is about acceptance and patience with one another. Dont expect your partner to change. Last time I do believe love is very 偉大. But really now I have come to understand that human love cannot change someone. Only God's perfect love can. And how awesome if you ve found a partner who can complement you. Only then you ll learn to depend on each other, 沒有對方都不行。
I am so thankful for these 2 persons in my life. They are so dear to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment