Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 22, 2006

What I like abt Christmas.. is the atmosphere of joy, the giving, the sharing, the remembrance of the people dear to us etc...
It's not often that we translate our love for our loved ones into action. Christmas seems to be the perfect reason to demonstrate the love we have for these impt people in our lives. Buying them gifts, making them cards etc..

Breathing the air along streets of orc rd or any major malls feel as though love has permeated the air. Buzzing people, shoving crowds, heavy traffic, rainy days did not dampen the spirit of giving and exhilaration felt by everyone at Christmas time.
How I love Christmas. Looking fwd to spend it with my family and loved one.

I feel tremendously happy. For knowing the true meaning of Christmas, the sacrifice Jesus made; --For the joy set before Him, endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.--
Let us spread the love in us to be a blessing in the lives of others!

And I pray the whole world will come to the knowledge of the true meaning of Christmas one day and give Him all praise and honour.

No comments: