Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 04, 2006

Nov 30th 2006 is a special day for us.

God touched us in a way we never would expected.

I am overjoyed! Another of my loved one received salvation. Praise God!
It's not by might. Nor by power. But by the Spirit of God! Amen.

Though at times I do feel myself inadequate. I mean God is perfect! And me? Just some rubbish miry clay on earth. Yeah some low self esteem here... BUT..
But I come to realise that I will always just remain as clay unless I submit to the potter, my heavenly Father. He'll make miracles out of something so insignificant on earth. He is able to make beautiful pottery out of clay.

Though we are never perfect. But He is long-suffering and ever patient.

How much I need to depend on Him.
I need more of You Lord.
Take me, mould me & use me.

Praise God! For what He's doing in our lives. For the destiny we have in Christ. Amen!

1 comment:

Toby said...

Praise the Lord! Happy for you..