I am in a lovey-dovey mood now.
Feel very loved suddenly. Esp by my bestest fren, and very much by him.
It is possible to find the perfect match in our lifetime. The "Adam" God created specially meant for us. Sometimes we dont have to try too hard to seek him out. When he appears, somehow you'll know. Something will happen in the spiritual, before the natural. I'm sure those who have experience the feelin knows what I mean. Love can be so magical. Can be such an amazing feeling which overwhelms us, that saturates our soul and fills our thoughts.
Hah, getting abit the too "over" here...
But so, being love by someone dearly feels this way..
Loving someone.. Somehow you just cant get him out of your mind and thoughts. When he's not ard you think of him very much. Even when he's ard u still think of him. When he's upset you feel the same and want to be there for him. You worry for him. Even over mundane things. You want to do things for him. Cook for him.. You just want to do things to make him happy. W/o him, you feel lost. Your life basically revolves ard "him".
I m thankful to my Abba Father. For giving me the best gift in this world. For demonstrating His love for me in such a tangible manner and giving me someone so special.
God indeed can give beyond what we can ever imagine or ask for. Bcos He loves us dearly.
I love him so dearly. God, guard and protect this r/s. That u ll be glorified among all things.
I m counting my blessings each day.
I am so in love. :)

1 comment:
you seemed really happy. happy for you.
Post a Comment