Our Little Prince

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

1st entry to a my blog! Gg to dedicate it to my heavenly Father. For "apart from Him, we can do nothing."
Marks a new start! New hopes. New dreams, new desires.. I desire fresh revelation. Gal2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. Oh yes I m gg to put on the mind of Christ!
I look forward to many things. The old has passed and the NEW has come. My greatest wish for coming days and mths ahead is to fall in love with God all over again. I had a prompting inside me to seek Him more. That means praying more, reading His word more often. I must make an effort to do it.
His mercy never fails. Despite everything, He's never gives up on me. Im so thankful and grateful.
God is my first love.
I love because He first love me.
How awesome. To be loved. And being able to love.

As I write, this passage came to mind.

1Cor13
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always persevere.

Amen.

Faith, hope and love. The greatest of these is love.

I am falling in love again. It's amazing. Im enjoying every moment of it.

Thank-you God. For showing me what love is. I desire more. More of your love. So that I can love and be a blessing!

No comments: